The (Senior) Business Development Manager Automotive will hold a strategic role within UNIO and will be responsible for UNIO’s automotive market activities. He/she will work closely with our CRO and UNIO’s Tech Team to ensure UNIO’s service portfolio meets all customer requirements and needs and is optimized for automotive customer performance, cost, and timeline. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable, and professional person, self-motivated and proactive with strong experience in the automotive industry: As (Senior) Business Development Manager Automotive you establish and increase UNIO's market share by growing relationships with customers and developing sales strategies and submitting proposals to win targeted opportunities. A deep understanding of the automotive sector and a strong network in this industry is required. This role will directly report to our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). Your challenge and key responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients in the Automotive market
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Define business models and customer requirement-based use cases for UNIO’s automotive product and services portfolio
- Create solutions by “thinking out of the box”
- Assess, evaluate, and synthetise complex issues and provide recommendations for course of action
- Negotiate contract terms with clients
- Act as an interface between customer and the UNIO Tech team
- Be a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up to date on automotive industry needs and trends
- Travel to domestic and international customer sites, conferences, and other events as required
Join UNIO and experience a supportive and fulfilling work environment that promotes personal growth, professional development, the freedom to contribute ideas, and the opportunity to work independently. We value your success and can't wait to welcome you to our vibrant team.
- Unique opportunity to contribute directly to the future of the space industry
- Great startup environment with a fabulous network of investors and partners
- Positive company culture, empowerment, short lines of communication, visionary leadership
- Multinational team from diverse industry verticals
- Based in the heart of Munich with flexible work hours and hybrid work options
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
We strongly believe in the power of diverse teams. We think that innovation is born through interaction and exchange of empowered people with different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
If this seems like the ideal challenge for you, take action today and become a member of the company that's making a difference in the world!
Important Note: The position being advertised is restricted to individuals who are eligible to work within the European Union. This is due to the legal and practical considerations involved in employing individuals who may not have the appropriate work permits or visas to work in the EU. Therefore, only candidates who are currently authorized to work in the EU will be considered for this role. Proof of eligibility to work in the EU may be required during the recruitment process.